About surrogacy in Ukraine:
Surrogacy in Ukraine is completely legal as it is a process in which women help those couples who can’t grow their families or have any reproductive disorder. The woman is called a surrogate mother if she will carry someone else’s baby in her womb for nine months, give birth to it but after that don’t have any genetic relation with that child. The complete cost of leihmutter ukraine is up to the real parents of the child. The cost doesn’t only mean to pay the surrogate mother; it also includes clothes, transport, medications and cost of everything she will need during her pregnancy days till birth of the baby.
Different types of surrogate mothers in Ukraine:
The types of surrogate mother depend upon the procedure of surrogacy in Ukraine – you can make a comparison with leihmutter in tschechien. There are different conditions of various couples who need a baby having genetic connection with them. So here are the types of surrogate mother:
1: Traditional surrogate:
- This surrogate mother leihmutter will be having a genetic relation with the child.
- Egg of the surrogate mother will be fertilized with the sperm of the intended father.
- This procedure is very rarely used.
- It’s possible that the surrogate mother will claim the newborn and refuse to give the baby to its future parents.
2: Gestational surrogate:
- This is the most common way of surrogacy in Ukraine.
- In this process eggs of the intended mother are fertilized through IVF and then placed in the uterus of a surrogate mother for further growth.
- The surrogate mother won’t have any genetic relation with the child. And the child will be 100% related to the future parents.
Further sub types of surrogacy in Ukraine:
Surrogacy in Ukraine is subdivided into three more subtypes, which depends upon the transplant of egg.
1: Surrogacy with own embryo:
- In this fertilization, if the future mother’s ovaries work perfectly, her embryo will be used.
- Egg will mature in the ovary of the intended mother and then taken out by the process of follicular puncture.
- Healthy embryos will be transferred in the uterus of a surrogate mother.
2: surrogacy with egg donation:
- This process is carried out when the mother can’t develop embryo, then other oocyte donor will be selected so for fertilization her oocyst are used.
- Then healthy embryos will be implanted in the uterine cavity of the surrogate mother.
- There will be no genetic relation between the child and the mother.
3: surrogacy with an own surrogate mother:
- In this process the couple will bring their own surrogate mother.
- This type of surrogacy has several advantages.
- This will make the surrogate mother genetically close to the future parents.
- One more advantage is they will know some of a habits of that surrogate mother and can easily trust her.
Advantages of this process:
- It will increase the ability of the women to carry and give birth to it by her own.
- Through IVF or naturally the mother can get pregnant.
- Only close people will participate in this process.
Disadvantages of this process:
- The medical community considers this process physically and physiologically difficult.
- After giving birth the uterus should be removed.
- During transplant operation injury can happen.
- Immunosuppressive therapy is needed to make the body accept the new organ.
- Hormonal replacement therapy is also needed.
- Risks of life and health will increase.
Process of surrogacy in Ukraine is carried out by the couples who are not able to have their own babies. There are different types of surrogacy in which there is only difference of embryo that it belongs to the surrogate mother or the future mother. The embryo donation will decide how the baby will have genetic relation with a surrogate mother or not.